Vidalista (Tadalafil) is the most popular substitute (generic) for Cialis (Tadalafil). Vidalista is a drug for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction.
$38.95 – $359.95
What is Vidalista?
Vidalista is a medication that is used to treat erectile dysfunction. The active ingredient in Vidalista is tadalafil, which belongs to a group of medications called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Tadalafil works by relaxing the muscles in the penis, which allows for increased blood flow and results in an erection.
How do I take Vidalista?
The recommended dose of Vidalista for most men is 20 mg, taken as needed approximately 30 minutes before sexual activity. However, your doctor may prescribe a lower or higher dose depending on your individual needs. Do not take more than one tablet per day.
Are there any side effects associated with taking Vidalista?
Yes, there are some potential side effects associated with taking this medication. These include headache, indigestion, nasal congestion and back pain. If you experience any of these symptoms while taking this medication, contact your doctor immediately.”
- Certified by FDA
- Effective in a mere 30 minutes
- Comes in a variety of doses
- It can be used as an daily drug dosage
- Works even when used when needed
- Easy to use discretely as it comes in the form of pills
- Effectiveness varies from person to person
- Not effective after a heavy meal
- Uneffective after taking a lot of alcohol
- Possible negative side effects