Reyataz is a medication used to treat HIV. It is a protease inhibitor that helps to block the virus from multiplying in the body. Reyataz is taken in combination with other medications, and it can be used by people who have never been treated for HIV before or those who have been treatment-resistant in the past
$269.95 – $629.95
Express: 5-9 business days
Standard: 10-21 days
Reyataz is a medication used to treat HIV infection. The active ingredient in Reyataz is atazanavir, which belongs to a class of drugs called protease inhibitors. Protease inhibitors work by blocking the action of an enzyme that the virus needs to multiply. Reyataz can be taken alone or in combination with other medications for HIV treatment.
- Very effective in reducing viral loads and improving CD4 counts in people with HIV
- Well tolerated by patients
- Compatible with most other medications
- Common side effects are nausea, diarrhea, and headache
- May increase the risk of heart attack and stroke
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.