Contractubex is a drug used to treat scars. It contains the active ingredient hyaluronic acid, which helps to improve the appearance of scars by moisturizing and smoothing the skin
$24.95 – $499.95
Contractubex is an anti-scarring agent that is applied topically. It contains the active ingredient Silicone, which has been shown to be effective in reducing the appearance of scars. The product comes in a cream or gel form, and can be applied directly to the scarred area.
One of the benefits of Contractubex is that it can be used on all types of scars, regardless of their age or cause. It is also non-invasive and does not require any special preparation before use.
- Help reduce inflammation, redness, and pain associated with scars.
- May help improve the texture and color of scar tissue
- May cause skin irritation or a rash
- It can take several months for results to be seen
- May not work well on certain types of scars