Clindagel is a topical gel used to treat acne. It contains the active ingredient clindamycin, which is a type of antibiotic. Clindamycin helps to clear up acne by killing the bacteria that cause it.
$53.95 – $79.95
Clindagel is a topical gel that is applied to the skin. It contains clindamycin, which is an antibiotic. Clindagel is used to treat acne and other skin infections. The active ingredient in Clindagel, clindamycin, works by stopping the growth of bacteria on the skin.
Clindagel comes in a tube or pump bottle and is usually applied once or twice a day. It should be stored at room temperature and away from heat and light.
Clindagel can cause some side effects, such as dryness, redness, itching, burning sensation, peeling or scaling of the skin. If these side effects occur, they usually go away after a few days of use. If they continue or are bothersome, talk to your doctor about alternatives for treating your condition
- Can help clear up acne quickly - often within just a few days or weeks.
- As it's applied directly to the skin, there's less risk of side effects than if you were taking clindamycin orally
- Can cause skin irritation, dryness, and redness.
- It should not be used by people who are allergic to it or who have had an allergic reaction to it in the past.
- Clindagel may also increase the risk of sunburns
2 reviews for Clindagel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.